Sport-Netwerk.nl Partners Sport Revenue Engagement Data & Digital (SREDD) Forum, Amsterdam
Dates: 28th – 29th May 2015
Venue: NH Hotel Amsterdam Centre, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Special Delegate Offer for Sport-Netwerk.nl Affiliates @ 499 EUROS
The organisers of the SREDD (Sport Revenue Engagement Data & Digital) Forum taking place in Amsterdam, The Netherlands from 28th – 29th May 2015 have announced Sport-Netwerk.nl as an Official Partner of the event. The 2 day conference will provide an exclusive and dedicated platform to help the global sports industry to connect with its fans and customers to generate long term mutually beneficial relationships using an insight led approach and in attendance will be leading global marketing, commercial, data, social media, CRM, sponsorship, supporter liaison and membership experts from global sporting organisations.
21st Century sports organisations must make tough choices on where to invest and how to improve the way they communicate with and understand their fans and customers. To enable these organisations thrive in this ever-changing environment, SREDD Forum 2015 will present an experienced speaker panel representing a wide variety of sports and sporting organisations who will address the most pertinent issues relevant to the digital revolution in the sports industry today.
Confirmed speakers at present includes:
- Mark Van Leest, Head of Media, AFC Ajax
- Michael Leavey, Media, Marketing & CRM Director, Arsenal FC
- Adam Bader, Digital Expert & Technologist, Real Madrid CF
- Mark Stokmans, Commercial Affairs, NOC*NSF (The Nederlands Olympisch Comité * Nederlandse Sport Federatie)
- Hugh Chambers, Commercial Director, TEAM Sky
- Nicolas Chapart, Head of Digital, FIBA (International Basketball Federation)
- Motasem El Bawab, Digital Marketing Manager, FIVB (Fédération Internationale de Volleyball)
- Ebru Koksal, Board Member, Galatasaray SK
- Robert Niemann, Consultant: FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association)
- AnneMarieke Gottmer, Sports Marketing & Sponsorships, KNZB – Royal Dutch Swimming Federation
- Bert Van der Auwera, Marketing-Brand Manager & Head of New Stadium Development, Royal Sporting Club Anderlecht
Visit www.sreddforum.com for comprehensive programme information.
For more information on SREDD Forum 2015, request an updated brochure and be a part of the Forum contact the organisers and quote Sport-Netwerk.nl Affiliate to benefit from the special discounted offer:
Edward Abankwa, Programme Director, SREDD Forum 2015:
UK: +44 (0)7956 67 55 21 or UK: +44 (0)208 657 4062
Ian Brumpton, Marketing Director, SREDD Forum 2015