We are Virtuagym: a leading tech company providing an innovative all-in-one software solution for health professionals ranging from large gyms to personal trainers. This includes exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
With two offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, 200+ employees, over 15 million end-users, 30,000 trainers and more than 6,000 health clubs worldwide, Virtuagym grows 100% every year. The company culture is informal, dynamic, and fun. We are beyond the start-up phase, but still cherish our start-up culture.
Our team of Account Executives plays an essential role in the success of the organisation: they are the international face of our product. For our DACH market, we are looking for a new face to join the Account Executives team. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
What you will do as Account Executive:
Our Account Executives department is currently working on participating in (inter)national promotion and sales activities including conferences to spread the awareness of our product. By giving online product demos and providing product training sessions, they ensure that our potential clients are engaged and motivated to use our software.
With around 1-2 years of experience in sales, you understand how to convince future clients to use our all-in-one solution, in order to expand our customer base.
As Account Executive you will be responsible for:
- Following up incoming leads, creating your own leads, generating your own demos as well as answering calls from prospective clients
- Demonstrating the platform to potential clients and follow up to eventually sign them on for Virtuagym.
You will be offered a challenging full time position with a great deal of potential for you to grow and develop yourself. You feel comfortable working with a lot of freedom and autonomy and ready to take ownership, make decisions and have major impacts on the DACH market together with the rest of your team.
What you will bring to the table:
- Commercial, practical and result driven personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German (native-level)
- Basic written and verbal communication skills in English
- People skills and affinity with sales
- Independent and proactive
- Enthusiastic and persistent
- Affinity with fitness is a plus
Here's why we think you should come work with us:
- We offer solid compensation, a monthly contribution to your gym membership, weekly cross-fit and yoga classes when available again, knowledge exchange sessions (pizza included!) and Dutch-speaking courses.
When in office: fresh fruit in the office, Friday drinks and plenty of other fun events with your colleagues (for now remote, but when we are back at the office, just like that!).
- We provide 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract), holiday allowance and a pension plan
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities across our offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, working in an easy-going and fun environment
- As a scale-up, we offer great freedom and autonomy to take ownership of projects and to develop your skills and experience with us
Are you ready to join us?
Please do not hesitate to apply!
For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with our external recruiter Sander@sportscoutz.nl.
Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy.
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Ref nr: 98699
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.