Cycling Sports Group Europe B.V
Here at Dorel Sports, we help people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products.
We make bikes for everybody – as cycling develops and grows worldwide, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you’re looking to enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people, then we may have something for you here.
If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already on the same page. Let’s see what we can create together.
Assistant Accounting & Reporting Manager
Cycling Sports Group stands for premium built bikes with high-end technology. This makes our end-users sure that they will achieve the best results in their ride. We are a company filled with passionate people, each with a unique set of experiences and perspectives and one unified mission – to make cycling a part of everyone's lives. As true innovators and creators, we are continually crafting and enhancing our product towards this common goal.
As Assistant Accounting & Reporting Manager and member of the Finance team, you are supporting in managing and further developing the daily transactional Finance, Financial Reporting, Tax, Internal Controls & Compliance activities for CSG Europe in close cooperation with the Finance Manager and Corporate Finance.
• Identifying, analyzing, and communicating risks and opportunities to the Finance Manager on a timely basis as well as ensuring any accounting/reporting issues are cleared up in a timely manner and strive for continuous improvement.
• Contribute to the success of CSG by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned continuously striving for improvement.
• Managing the branch office reporting structure for CSG Europe.
• Be the back-up for the Finance Manager.
• Provide support in month-end closing procedures to ensure appropriate and accurate financial accounting and reporting including preparation of group reporting’s regarding the topics described above.
• Manage monthly P&L-analysis file.
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
• Prepare month-end close Group reportings.
• Cash Flow Forecasting & Working Capital Analysis.
• Managing and execute the corporate income tax calculations and filings for CSG Europe and its subsidiaries.
• Managing and execute the VAT calculations and filings for CSG Europe and its subsidiaries.
• Follow internal controls and company policies for each tax category (including Customs tax) as set by CSG and job function – SOX compliant officer.
Experience & Education
• Education: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required, preferably Auditor’s or Controllers Degree.
• 5+ years’ experience in a finance, accounting, or similar role, preferably in an international business environment.
• Strong technical knowledge of accounting techniques as well as generally accepted accounting principles (RJ, IFRS is a plus).
• Must be extremely detail-oriented with strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
• Strong technical skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ERP systems, preferably SAP.
• Experience in consumer sector and retail are a plus.
• Fluency in English and Dutch required.
• An individual who is passionate about supporting in building / maintaining a best-in-class finance team to facilitate other areas within the company and control the business.
• Ability to collaborate and prioritize in a multicultural and fast paced environment.
• Analytical, hands-on, result driven and taking initiatives and ownership to drive changes.
• Knows how to roll up their sleeves and dive into detailed solutions when necessary.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highest level of integrity.
What do we offer?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer you a challenging role at an international company with strong brands, where you can work with very supportive colleagues. In Woudenberg, we have a healthy work environment with an inhouse gym you can use between 7.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m. and a bicycle experience centre with an outdoor cycling range. Enthusiastic? We would like to receive your motivation and CV. For any related questions to this position don’t hesitate to contact Gertia Haerkens (+31 6 132 51 751 or email@example.com ).
Functie groep: Fietsenbranche
Ref nr: 99943
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.