Virtuagym is one of the leading innovators in the digital health and fitness domain, offering a SaaS solution and 3 native iOS and Android apps to users worldwide. We serve nearly 15 million end-users, 30,000 trainers and more than 6,000 health clubs around the globe. As a scale-up, we offer great freedom and autonomy to take ownership of projects and to develop your skills and experience with us. Our talented staff of 200+ is located in two offices: Amsterdam, NL, and Medellin, CO. We love to keep the company culture dynamic, informal and fun.
Constantly growing, we are ASAP looking for a new face to complement our Client Success team by representing our product for the DACH market. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world? You can work remote, no problem.
How Life at Virtuagym will be:
In this role, you will be a key player responsible for the growth and development of Virtuagym as well as establishing a strong connection with our customers. You will add to the process of engaging and motivating our clients to use our software and expanding our customer base every day.
Care, celebrating shared success and integrity are the most important values at Virtuagym and you will definitely have a chance to contribute to them. Every one of your days with us will be an opportunity to cultivate and evolve your personal and professional skills, as well as to raise awareness and make a major impact on a global scale. Here, at Virtuagym, we are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help, and support each other, so by joining us you become a part of an amiable and energetic team.
Some of your key tasks will be:
- Efficient communication with customers via phone, chat or email
- Collecting calls on various issues and gathering feedback
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- Creating content for our online Helpdesk
What you will bring to the team:
- Prior experience with managing client communication
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- You know how to easily establish contact
- You feel comfortable working with a lot of freedom and autonomy, ready to take responsibility and are ready to thrive working remotely
- Practical, enthusiastic, persistent and result-driven
- Strong organisation and time management skills and ability to think outside the box
Bonus points for…
- Experience in working with B2B clients
- Affinity with fitness
Here’s why you should come work with us:
Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues and having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, these are the main Virtuagym perks:
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities, working in an informal and fun environment
- We are remote-friendly, so you'll have the option to work both from home and in the office (when possible)
- We provide a full-time contract, 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract), 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan
- An opportunity for the dynamic career growth with a lot of support from the management team
- Stay healthy with our Health Program: we provide monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, offer free weekly crossfit & yoga classes, fresh fruit daily, and a Friends & Family gym discount
Are you ready to join us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below!
For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with the external recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Specialiteit: Customer Support
Ref nr: 98695
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.