For more than 50 years, Cannondale has been a leading innovator in the cycling world. As more riders of all ages and abilities get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we're here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human-powered machine into the future each and every day. We're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. Fueled by a free-thinking, always-game, got-your-back mentality, we ditched the rulebook and set forward on a path to make iconic bikes that simply work better. We look forward to the ride with you.
As a Commercial Finance Manager, you will take charge of financial planning, budgeting, and forecasting for the Europe/UK Market to guide and shape decisions made by the Commercial Leads. Your role will be pivotal and influential in the organization, with high visibility and strategic importance. A deep understanding of business operations, proficiency in handling vast amounts of data, and excellent communication skills will be crucial to excel in this position.
About your job
- Report to the Global Vice President of Commercial Finance (who is based in United States).
- Partner closely with the European and UK Sales Management to help drive profitable market growth.
- Coordinate, Prepare, and Present key forward looking Financial Plans for the European and UK commercial markets, including:
- Annual Budget.
- Monthly Forecasts.
- Ad-Hoc Scenario Plans.
- Communicate regularly with other Commercial Finance counterparts around the globe to ensure Europe and UK is managing the business in-line with the overall Global Cannondale Strategy.
- Review month-end close financials, provide variance analysis vs Budget and Forecast to key stakeholders to drive improved results.
- Support Sales Management in the construction of Annual Commercial Sales Plan, including:
- Customer payment terms and conditions.
- Employee Commissions and variable compensation.
- KPI tracking vs Plans and other key business initiatives.
- New contract review to ensure financial risks are properly recognized and addressed.
- Manage at least one Business Analyst in the European and UK Markets.
- Delegate reporting and ad-hoc analysis requests among the broader global finance team, as needed.
- HBO/University level degree, preferably in Finance or Business.
- Minimum 10 years Finance or Commercial Finance experience.
- Highly analytical and numerate. Advanced Excel and financial analysis skills.
- Business partnering skills, ability to influence senior partners.
- Skilled to drive actions and decisions on the back of financial analysis.
- Managing Risk: Understands commercial risk and is able to develop and implement processes and controls to improve the pricing process and communications.
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English (fluency in another European language is an advantage).
- Must have good knowledge of software such as Microsoft Excel and ERP systems, preferably SAP.
- A passion for sports is a plus.
Sound like you?
Become a part of the Cannondale team! Do you want to combine your passion with your work? Have you always wanted to work in an international and dynamic company? Now is your chance to become part of our ambitious team in the Netherlands!
Within Cannondale you will be working alongside colleagues who have an aspiration for sports and health. Colleagues with whom you can explore the beautiful surrounding nature and bike trails during one of the many lunch rides. Or mix it up and go for a workout in our own fitness area, taking a shower afterwards in our beautiful shower facilities. It won’t take you long to adjust to our beautiful campus, the coolest cycling hub of the world!
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer you a challenging role at an international company with a strong brand, where you can work with very supportive colleagues. If you have an aspiration to work with a great cycling brand and an extremely dedicated and passionate team, please get in touch! Recruitment.email@example.com
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Cannondale we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
WE ARE A CYCLE FRIENDLY EMPLOYER
The cycle-friendly employer certification scheme was developed to establish a European standard for cycle friendly companies. The certification is intended to help European companies to improve the situation for employees that cycle to work. As an acknowledgement for our effort we received the certificate “cycle-friendly employer”.
We are fully committed to providing a harmonious working environment in which our employees can maximise their full potential and to contribute to business success, irrespective of their age; gender; gender expression or identity; gender reassignment; pregnancy; leave in connection with childbirth or adoption; care responsibilities; social or ethnic origin; skin colour; race; sex; nationality; national origin; religion or personal beliefs; disability; political affinity/opinion; sexual orientation; marital or civil partnership status; or other personal characteristics.
We endeavour to ensure that no employee or job applicant is discriminated against, either directly or indirectly, and we will not condone or tolerate discrimination or harassment against an individual due to their association with a third party, on the grounds of their age; gender; gender expression or identity; gender reassignment; pregnancy; leave in connection with childbirth or adoption; care responsibilities; social or ethnic origin; skin colour; race; sex; nationality; national origin; religion or personal beliefs; disability; political affinity/opinion; sexual orientation; marital or civil partnership status; or other personal characteristics.
We are committed to identifying and eliminating discriminatory practices, procedures, and attitudes throughout the organisation. We believe all individuals are entitled to be treated with dignity and respect while at work and when representing the business in any capacity outside of work. We expect all employees to support this commitment and to assist in all possible ways.
Functie groep: Fietsenbranche
Ref nr: 130757
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.