Keen Europe Outdoor B.V.
The Digital Sales Business Manager is responsible for analyzing consumer/sales trends, driving top-line revenue, and improving the consumer experience with a designated, eCommerce account base in order to reach or exceed pre-established brand and commercial goals. Primary focus is on growing the Amazon business, secondary focus is Zalando partner program and dropship partnerships.
The Digital Sales Business Manager works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions and networks with senior internal and external peers in own area of expertise.
- Designs and delivers aligned business and seasonal-account plans that achieve profitable revenue growth and brand/fan targets.
- Gives data driven comprehensive updates on the business. Provides analysis of sell-in and sell through to all key stakeholders.
- Increases market share, availability, visibility and sell through. Drives the planning and forecasting process with internal partners.
- Collaborates with marketing department to develop sell through, engagement and activation strategy.
- Collaborates with the customer operations team to guarantee a smooth order process and delivery.
- Develops exceptional account relationships that lead to collaborative partner management and execution.
- Track actual sales performance to sales forecast down to the size level by account and adjust future plans accordingly.
- Minimizes lost sales due to inventory availability through accurate forecasting.
- Evaluates emerging trends, rationale, and competitive landscape to drive enhancements to current business practices. Develops emerging strategies to grow market segment share.
- Develops weekly, monthly, seasonal and annual forecasting model through use of historical data and forecasting tools available from the merchant and internal resources.
- Conducts inventory analysis, sell-in and sell-through management across all regional marketplaces.
- Interacts with Global team for trend comparison, go-to-market strategy and channel alignment.
We are looking for people who: desire and can contribute and enhance KEEN’s unique culture, philosophy and core values. Can work harmoniously within a diverse environment, with a wide variety of people and with every level of the team.
Are eager to take on additional responsibilities and expand knowledge of both the company and footwear industry. Are professional, flexible, energetic, creative, resourceful, positive attitude, detail and data oriented, analytical, forward-thinking.
Maintain a high level of personal responsibility, accountability, ownership and integrity and possess enthusiasm helping on all aspects of marketing and sales.
- Bachelor’s degree is required with a focus in Business, Sales Planning, or related focus preferred.
- Minimum two years of experience in ecommerce vendor management, ecommerce consulting, inventory planning business analysis, or brand management.
- Prior experience with SPS Commerce, Vendor Central and/or Seller Central, specifically Brand Analytics is a plus.
- Advanced or Proficient experience with Microsoft Office Suite; specifically, Excel.
- Language skills: Fluency in English.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to learn a varied set of tools.
- Highly motivated self-starter able to drive his or her area of the business and be accountable for deliverables. Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches and departmental contribution.
- Strategic thinker with excellent planning skills and the ability to see the bigger picture, committed to continuous learning and willing to learn from others. Ability to work under pressure of competing and sometimes conflicting priorities.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Exceptional attention to detail with proven quantitative skill set, excellent analytical thinker for forecasting/numbers management.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills, comfortable to present in front of large audiences.
- Charismatic leader, upbeat and enthusiastic, with proven team management experience and the ability to motivate others, also outside of direct-reporting lines.
Occasionally travel and working in evenings for conference calls with colleagues in HQ Portland is part of the role.
This is a full-time position, preferred 40-hours a week.
Market relevant compensation package (salary and bonus).
We love to do good and can spend working hours on volunteering for our community.
Driven by a passion for life outside, KEEN is a values-led, independently owned brand from Portland, Oregon, that’s on a mission to create original and versatile products, improve lives, and inspire outside adventure. Founded in 2003, KEEN launched a revolution in the footwear industry with the introduction of the Newport adventure sandal and has donated more than $18 million to non-profit organizations and causes around the world to promote responsible outdoor recreation. By working with non-profit partners, consciously creating its products, providing grant funding to grassroots organizations, and activating communities and individuals to protect the places where we work and play, KEEN puts its values in motion to leave the world a better place.
Functie groep: Sportretail
Ref nr: 98826
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.