Mizuno Corporation Netherlands
About the job
As E-Commerce Manager you will further develop and grow our European E-commerce business, which we established within Europe since 2019 on Sales Force Cloud platform.
For Mizuno, E-commerce activities are the key focus to generate a flagship consumer experience for the brand and for every consumer we target. We will have a central focus to generate premium sales. To achieve this you need to work closely with the local country managers around Western Europe, in order to create a seamless consumer experience between local strategy and central direction.
You will be further developing and managing a capable and enthusiastic E-commerce team based in Rotterdam (4 fte) for business analytics, technical support, content and merchandising. You also work closely with the EMEA Marketing team (based in Rotterdam office) as well as you manage a team of external specialized partners (Sales Force platform development, Marketing and Logistics)
You will report directly to the General Manager Central Europe and will be the first contact point for Mizuno’s global E-commerce team.
As E-Commerce Manager you will
- Be responsible for the entire E-commerce P&L
- Be responsible to elevate and dynamically grow the business according to our quality standards
- Develop an integrated strategy with existing B2B activities (i.e. Marketplaces)
- Work closely together and in good harmony with our European Sales and Marketing teams at Mizuno, including the cooperation with the external technical partner
- Be carrying out the main tasks from a high entrepreneurial and commercial point of view, taking into account the realization of a real online flagship-store premium brand experience
The ideal candidate:
- Has completed a relevant higher education/ university degree;
- Has minimum 10 years’ experience with 5+ years in a management role in E-commerce, with overall profit-center experience and P&L responsibilities;
- Has proven experience with Salesforce Commerce & Marketing Cloud or similar;
- Has knowledge of the latest E-commerce developments around the world;
- Has organizational awareness and sensitivity;
- Is entrepreneurial and highly result-oriented.
- Has experience in or feeling with retail that evolved into an E-tailer;
- Is fluently in English;
- Is available within 1-2 months
What we offer
- A dynamic role within a successful and established sports brand;
- Competitive salary, and good secondary conditions including good pension scheme;
- Working in an international and dynamic organization, within a challenging environment;
- Space for talent and personal development;
- Being part of a fast growing and ambitious organization, which is known for the informal atmosphere and devoted colleagues;
- Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: making the brand as big as possible, without losing the high quality standards and philosophy out of sight!
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new E-commerce Manager? Then we'd love to hear about you! Please send us your CV and give a brief explanation of your motivation (both in English language) and we will be in touch soon!
Functie groep: Sportretail
Ref nr: 98338
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.