Hidden Profits Marketing B.V
Hidden Profits Marketing is looking for:
HR & Office Manager
32-40 hours per week | Amsterdam, NL
Very varied and exciting opportunity to 'take care' of a young and international team of 50 people in Amsterdam-Noord (NDSM)!
About the role and Hidden Profits Marketing:
Hidden Profits Marketing went through a scale-up phase, going from 15 to 50 employees in about 3 years time. Until today, with most Office & HR processes decentralised to cover all the basic needs. So we have a lot already. But there is also a lot to win. Since our people are one of the most important factors in our company, we want to take the next step and professionalize all these processes in a centralised way. That is why we are looking for a person to gather everything what we have, add all the experience that you have and take the next step to a continuous centralized process! You will work close to all individuals in the team and the CEO and different managers. In this situation you have the unique posibilty of forming and building all HR processes to what you think is best.
The mission of Hidden Profits Marketing is to help fitness and health entrepreneurs to grow their businesses. Since 2004, we have been generating new leads for our clients with our innovative marketing strategies. Our company of around 50 people currently services over 850 customers from 12 different countries.
Your tasks with us:
- Main task: making sure that all people at the office are happy with all working conditions. Both on the official side (personal development, primary- and secondary benefits) as the unofficial side (motivated, no frustrations, all they need in place etc.).
- Responsible for all internal HR tasks you can think of. Like taking care of contracts, planning quarterly- and yearly evaluation talks, pensionplans, monthly salary changes, holiday planning etc.
- In a growing company there is always a need for new people. You will be overseeing and controlling the recruitment tasks. First interviews with new candidates will be done with you (and where needed one of the managers)
- Organise events. Both for our team outings- and drinks as for our clients
- Maintaining employee records and files
- Being go-to trust person for all HR related topics
- Main contact person for all suppliers. You are responsible for making sure that everything that is needed at the office is in stock. From inkt for the printer to beers for Friday.
- HPM Happiness Management: everything you can do to make our team happy! From giving new people a warm welcome to motivate everyone to join the collective company fitness. From making sure that people clean the kitchen to organise fabulous HPM parties!
In consultation, focussing this role on only the HR tasks is also a possibility.
What we expect from you:
- Being a self-starter with a hands-on mentality
- Having the ability to work independently
- Having a reliable and empathetic personality
- Having experience in working with international teams
- Having excellent communication skills
- Having the ability to deal with stress and tight deadlines
- Having the willingness to learn something new every day
- A few years of experience in the field of HR, Office Management and/or Personal Assistant
- English: advanced (our internal company language is English)
- Dutch: proficient (ability to understand Dutch labour law and regulations)
- Basic knowledge of various Google products (Gmail, Drive, Slides, etc.)
- Experience in Project Management
- Knowledge and understanding of Dutch labour law and regulations
- Residing in Amsterdam or near surroundings (our office is in Amsterdam Noord)
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- Pension plan, 25 holiday days per year and 8% holiday pay
- Workplace at the European market leader in online fitness marketing
- Space, training and environment for personal growth
- Flexibility and a relaxed working environment
- Weekly drinks with your new colleagues
- Weekly company fitness program
- Working in a young, international and dynamic team
- Coffee until you drop 🙂
Perfect. Then send your application directly to email@example.com or true the link. After we have received your application, we will contact you.
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Ref nr: 97412
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.