Cycling Sports Group Europe B.V
Join Our Team!
Big companies don’t make great bikes. Great people do.
Here at Dorel Sports, we help people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products.
We make bikes for everybody – as cycling develops and grows worldwide, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you’re looking to enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people, then we may have something for you here.
If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already on the same page. Let’s see what we can create together.
Inside Sales Representative – Nordics
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be the ambassador of the Cannondale brand! Being our B2B ambassador means that you will deliver the best support to our dealers. In your role as Inside Sales Representative at Cannondale, you can expect a broad variety of questions about our bikes, products and services and deliver a high level of service to the dealers in your portfolio.
- Be reachable, approachable and provide prompt response times.
- Provide top-notch customer service.
- Handle incoming and outgoing communication for customers and consumers through various communication channels and platforms, such as phone calls and email.
- Achieve and maintain indicated communication service levels.
- Maintain the customer database and process customer and order related administration.
- Assist in the achievement of all commercial targets and communicate current offers and maximize sales opportunities.
- Assist in translation and proofreading of all language specific communication materials.
- Taking orders, processing returns using various communication channels and platforms.
- Other duties as may be assigned throughout the year.
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by CSG and job function.
- Contribute to the success of CSG by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned.
- Have graduated a post secondary education.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a customer service-related environment.
- Must be fluent in English in word and writing;
- Be proficient in at least one of the Nordics languages (Danish,Swedish or Norwegian) is a plus;
- Have experience in B2B sales.
- Have knowledge of software such as SAP and/or Zendesk.
- Have knowledge and passion for bikes as a product and accessories is a must.
- Strong service, organizational, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer centric focus.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across cultures and functions.
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship-building skills.
- Prior experience working for a global brand and multi-national business.
- A passion for mountain and road bikes, actions sports, and/or outdoor lifestyle.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to use a computer keyboard and view a monitor for extended periods of time.
What we offer?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer you a challenging role at an international company with strong brands, where you can work with very supportive colleagues. If you have an aspiration to work with some great cycling brands and an extremely dedicated and passionate team, please get in touch!
Functie groep: Fietsenbranche
Ref nr: 99746
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.