“Fast-paced INTERNSHIP in Client Service and Social Media”
Mind5 Training B.V.
Fast-paced INTERNSHIP in Client Service and Social Media with Mind5 in Zaltbommel, The Netherlands.
Welcome to Mind5 Training!
Mind5® has developed a new form of online training designed to help users understand human behavior and create long-lasting impactful change using a unique sports-based method.
Since 2016 we have trained hundreds of people, including: students, top athletes, managers, retailers, entrepreneurs, people suffering from burnout, young professionals, trauma sufferers, and even cancer patients. But we know we can do much, much more…
That’s why we are sharing the Mind5® M.E.T.H.O.D.© through the recently released Optimal Performance Leader program, version 3.0.
Our mission is to bring effective stress and change management to changemakers around the world using a combination of online training and one to one coaching sessions.
That’s why we are looking for:
- An ambitious client service and social media intern who can hardly sit still and shares our vision for the future!
- An individual with the guts to start a conversation, whilst acting with integrity, gaining trust and striving to deliver high quality.
- Somebody who is reliable, honors their agreements and acts as a team player. A person who always wants to learn more and is able to reflect on their own behavior.
When and where will you be working?
We need an intern from the 1st of September, but please feel free to apply if you are only available from 1st October 2020.
You are welcome in our office in Zaltbommel, The Netherlands. Our new office is located near the station and the city centre. The building is shared with two other sporty organizations with a strong purpose and focus on people and planet – Moosecamp: Outdoor Wear and Gear and Powerhouse Zaltbommel.
Because we believe that you are more productive and creative when you are active and outside regularly, we will not let you sit in the office from 9 to 5. You will be allowed to take breaks (to work out, for example) if this helps you to find your optimal performance level and do your best work.
Each week we will discuss what the coming days will look like. We like to work hard and keep our word – loyalty, teamwork and responsibility are our top priorities.
You will work with us part-time, preferably for a minimum period of three months.
What will you do at Mind5®?
We want to share the message about the Mind5® Optimal Performance Leader 3.0 program internationally and build great relationships with our clients and followers.
That’s where you come in. You will help us with:
- Delivering world class client service. We want our clients’ experience to be as smooth and personal as possible.
- Organising and posting to our social media accounts – working thoroughly and creating visible results.
- Creating social media plans in cooperation with our copy editor and graphical designer.
- Organize a changemaker day for people from all over the world in Zaltbommel.
- New tasks which develop as Mind5® continues to grow.
- It is also possible to carry out a graduate project during this internship.
What do we offer?
You will be guided by the Mind5® team and the creators of the OPL program.
You will be working for a dynamic scale-up. We are growing fast and don't hesitate to make important decisions. We do business with courage, but we do like structure, well-considered choices, good organization and high quality.
As a trainee you will get a lot of freedom and responsibility. It is important that you can deal with this properly, that you dare to ask questions, take initiative and are eager to learn.
We are definitely not hiring you to get coffee, do the shopping or make photocopies!
We will, of course, introduce and guide you. Giving you freedom and responsibility does not mean that we will leave you in the dark or throw you in at the deep end. We would like to invest in your understanding of our program and perhaps retain you after your internship if you are a good match for the company.
What skills and characteristics are we looking for?
– You write and speak English fluently and to a high standard.
– You respect CEOs, top athletes and top coaches, but you don't look up to them. You know that you have just as much to offer as they do.
– You are independent, proactive and eager to learn.
– You dare to take responsibility and always act with integrity.
– You are able to read people well and have a high level of emotional intelligence.
– You have excellent analytical skills and you are always eager to learn more and find out how things really work.
– You can also work in a well-structured manner and are only satisfied when the quality of your work is excellent.
– Not only are you skilled at creating social media content, but you are also able to really think about what the message conveys.
– You are interested in (sports) psychology and sociology.
Ready to join our team?
Respond before the 15th of August by sending an email with a motivation letter and an overview of your education and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please cite "Application Intern Sales and Marketing" in the subject line.
We do not expect a formal letter of application, but we do expect a nice email free of errors in which you address:
– Your motivation and core values.
– What you expect from an internship at Mind5® Training.
– Your ambitions for the future.
– Why our organisation appeals to you.
– The requirements your study program places on your internship position.
We look forward to your response and send you a Mind5!*
*A Mind5 is a high five from a distance.
Functie groep: Sport Media, Marketing & Sponsoring
Ref nr: 98038
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.