We are Virtuagym: a leading SaaS company providing an innovative all-in-one solution for health professionals ranging from large gyms to personal trainers. This includes exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
We are with two offices in Amsterdam and Medellin which includes 200+ employees, nearly 15 million end-users, 30,000 trainers and more than 6,000 health clubs worldwide. Virtuagym is a scale-up which grows 50% every year.
Constantly growing, we are looking for a new face to complement our Finance team. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
How life at Virtuagym will be:
In this role, you will be a key player supporting the growth and development of Virtuagym by facilitating the internal processes of the company. The Finance team is an integral part of our business as we process and analyse all the data to show the results of the company. We are a small team, yet have quite a diverse set of characters. All of which work hard, but also take some time to laugh and be the wacky bunch that we are. We are a team of five full-timers and one part-timer. You will be reporting directly to the Finance manager and will also work closely with our AR accountant and the Financial controller.
Care, celebrating shared success and integrity are the most important values at Virtuagym and you will definitely have a chance to contribute to these. Every one of your days with us will be an opportunity to cultivate and evolve your personal and professional skills, as well as to raise awareness and make a major impact on a global scale. Here, at Virtuagym, we are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help, and support each other, so by joining us you become a part of an amiable and energetic team.
Some of your key tasks will be:
As the Junior AR Accountant, your key responsibilities are the following:
- Charging the recurring customer payments;
- Creating invoices manually;
- Booking sales invoices into our administration;
- Importing payment settlement batches;
- Handling customer related internal requests;
- Booking stock level for merchandise products;
- Handling other ad hoc tasks;
- Supporting the month end closing process:
- Closing the month for merchandise product sales,
- Helping to review other customer data (software sale),
- Clearing the General Ledger by matching.
- We are an innovative SaaS company that is still scaling up. This means that there are always enough opportunities to grab onto new projects, implementations and improve the current processes.
What you will bring to the team:
- 1-2 years of experience in an Accounting/ Account Receivable role;
- At least MBO degree or higher, preferably in Finance;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English (any other languages like Dutch, German, French and Spanish would be a big plus)
- Proven working experience with accounting software like Exact Online (our accounting software) and Microsoft Excel
- You feel comfortable working with a lot of freedom and autonomy and ready to take responsibility;
- You are flexible, dedicated, focused and a team player;
- You have strong organisation and time management skills;
- You have excellent communication skills and a good sense of efficient communication
- Stress management (especially during the month end closing hustle and bustle)
Here’s why you should come work with us:
Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues and having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, these are the main Virtuagym perks:
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities, working in an informal and fun environment;
- We are remote-friendly, so you’ll have the option to work from home and in the office (when possible again);
- We provide a full-time contract, 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract), 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan;
- An opportunity for the dynamic career growth with a lot of support from the management team;
- Stay healthy with our Health Program: we provide monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, offer free weekly crossfit & yoga classes, fresh fruit daily in the office, and a Friends & Family gym discount;
- We love to learn: join our knowledge exchange sessions (pizza included!), Dutch-speaking courses for the non-Dutchies, and more.
Are you ready to join us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below! We will get back to you regarding the application within 5 working days. For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with the recruitment team at email@example.com.
The recruitment process consists of an initial introduction (video)call and then one or two video interviews. The final interview will also include a basic Microsoft Excel test.
Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy.
Click here for more vacancies at Virtuagym
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Ref nr: 98700
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.