Cycling Sports Group Europe B.V
Join Our Team!
Big companies don’t make great bikes. Great people do.
Here at Dorel Sports, we help people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products.
We make bikes for everybody – as cycling develops and grows worldwide, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you’re looking to enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people, then we may have something for you here.
If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already on the same page. Let’s see what we can create together.
Cycling Sports Group stands for premium built bikes with high-end technology. This makes our end-users sure that they will achieve the best results in their ride . We are a company filled with passionate people, each with a unique set of experiences and perspectives and one unified mission – to make cycling a part of everyone's lives. As true innovators and creators, we are continually crafting and enhancing our product towards this common goal. As a Manufacturing Engineer you will be critical towards achieving our success. Help us create the perfect ride!
Within this role, you will focus on the processes within the Operations department, including safety/working conditions, quality, capacity and costs. With your track record of delivering high quality production systems, you will participate in development projects from an early stage, setting up requirements and developing procedures. You will ensure the correct physical and administrative processes are followed to meet the organization goals. You will be the ‘go to’ person for any issues experienced by the production staff and with your knowledge and experience, will establish the best resolutions. Finally, with your project-based approach you will continuously strive to develop and improve existing processes.
- Responsible for the development of new assembly processes
- Problem solving when needed on the shop floor
- Prepare investment proposals and tender for new equipment
- Setup work instructions for the employees to build a bike
- Setup the routing of the product through the factory
- Continuously improve current process with lean, six sigma and other principles
- Support assembly team with ad hoc problem solving
- Support assembly team to perform
- Bachelor degree Mechanical Engineering or Technical Business administration or similar
- Familiar with setting up a production line and also see the challenge in contributing to and further professionalizing our production department
- Very proactive and used to working independently as well
- Good verbal and written Dutch and English skills
- Good analytical skills
- Flexible and results driven
- Capable of building effective working relationships with all stakeholders within the company
- Team player
- Customer and quality driven
- Good computer skills like Excel, Word, Solidworks and ERP (SAP)
- Good understanding of LEAN Six Sigma techniques, FMEA, 5S, eg.
- SAP knowledge
- A passion for mountain and road bikes
- Basic logistics knowledge
- Familiar with most of the production techniques
What we offer?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer you a challenging role at an international company with strong brands, where you can work with very supportive colleagues. If you have an aspiration to work with some great cycling brands and an extremely dedicated and passionate team, please get in touch!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, military service and veteran status, pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation for the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to apply for a role with or participate in the hiring process with the Company, please let us know.
Functie groep: Fietsenbranche
Ref nr: 99037
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.