Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge at an international SaaS scale-up? We are now looking for a Marketing Designer to join our Amsterdam-based marketing team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and happier place. As Marketing Designer you will be responsible for designing, managing and producing design concepts through to full artwork stage for a wide variety of outputs. Sounds exciting? Then keep on reading!
In this role you will work with a creative marketing team to execute on designs. Our ideal candidate has more than 3 years of experience and worked at an advertising agency or design firm and has a dense portfolio of great digital and print work. As Marketing Designer you will be working within our existing brand guidelines and will find ways to expend these. They will proactively manage projects within agreed timescales taking into account quantity over quality, accuracy and consistency.
What you'll do:
- Art direct, concept and execute creative that pushes the brand forward while aligning with key business goals
- Help to define, shape and evolve the brand’s guidelines and look/feel
- Optimise and re-design the sales website, forms and dedicated landing pages for campaigns
- Create digital and print campaigns, ebooks and other marketing material that will attract leads
- Create compelling presentations and sell work to stakeholders, translating broad creative ideas into tight concepts and executions
- Get used to the branding of our clients and help them realise portals and marketing materials that fit their branding
- Help or video team and realise fitting images and product screenshots / screen recordings
- 3+ years art direction, marketing design and UI/UX design experience at a studio, agency or in-house at a notable tech company
- A portfolio that shows strong strategic and conceptual campaign thinking applied across a range of mediums, including physical, experiential, digital, and print
- Passionate about graphic design, typography, and illustration
- Ability to embrace change: can thrive and create your own structure in a always changing work environment
- Mastery in Sketch, Adobe illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Photography, motion graphics and video editing is a huge plus
Here’s why you should come work with us:
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities across our offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, working in an easy-going and fun environment
- As a scale-up, we offer great freedom and autonomy to take ownership of projects and to develop your skills and experience with us
- We are remote-friendly, so you'll have the option to work both from home and in the office (when possible).
- We provide 25 paid holidays per year, holiday allowance and a pension plan
- Stay healthy with our Health Program: we provide monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, offer free weekly crossfit and a Friends & Family gym discount
- We love to learn: join our knowledge exchange sessions (pizza included!) and Lunch & Learns with interesting speaker
Virtuagym is a leading tech company providing innovative fitness software for gyms, personal trainers, and corporate health services. Virtuagym has grown into an all-in-one solution for client coaching, membership management, billing, scheduling, access control and more. It’s integrated mobile fitness apps offer solutions for exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
With 200+ employees across two offices in Europe and Latin America, Virtuagym supports more than 15 million end-users, 30,000+ trainers worldwide and over 5,000 health clubs, including Basic-Fit (NL), Xercise4Less (UK), various YMCA’s (USA), and XSport (USA).
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
Ready To Join Us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below! We will get back to your application within 5 working days. For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with the recruitment team at email@example.com.
Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy.
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Ref nr: 98558
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.