Are you looking for a challenging role in an international company, located near the center of Amsterdam, with lots of growth potential? We are now looking for a German Marketing Intern to join our team. This internship is for a minimum of 5 months, and we would love it if you joined us as soon as possible.
What You’ll Do
- Assisting in the ongoing localization of our global marketing strategies
- Translation & transcreation of articles, newsletters & other marketing text
- Assisting in the creation of client case studies and video testimonials
- Optimizing email marketing campaigns for German audiences
- Assisting our SEO experts in optimizing our pages for the German market
- Assisting our SEA experts in optimizing their campaigns
- Assisting in PR to improve brand awareness in the German market
- Assisting in market research to optimize our localization approach
- You love content marketing and radiate that energy
- You think proactively and show initiative
- You have strong communication skills in speaking and writing (native level German, as well as a strong grasp of English)
- You know how to write for online purposes
- You excel in writing texts for different audiences and channels
- You have the ability to position yourself in the mind of our different personas
- You’re a third or fourth year student (HBO / WO) of a relevant business discipline
- You’re available for at least 32 hours/week, for at least 5 months starting from 1st of November 2020
- You live in the Netherlands and are subscribed at a University – but you can work from home half of the time!
What Do We Offer?
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities across our offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, working in an easy-going and fun environment
- We are remote-friendly, so you’ll have the option to work both from home and in the office
- As a scale-up, we offer great freedom and autonomy to take ownership of projects and to develop your skills and experience with us
- Our beautiful office in Amsterdam is located along the Knowledge Mile and has stunning views of the city. We’re also just a few minutes walk away from Amstel station, a key transport hub
- And there’s more: free gym membership and weekly crossfit classes, knowledge exchange sessions (pizza included!), fresh fruit in the office, (online) Friday drinks and plenty of other fun events with your colleagues
Virtuagym is a leading tech company providing innovative fitness software for gyms, personal trainers, and corporate health services. Virtuagym has grown into an all-in-one solution for client coaching, membership management, billing, scheduling, access control and more. It’s integrated mobile fitness apps offer solutions for exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
With 200+ employees across two offices in Europe and Latin America, Virtuagym supports more than 15 million end-users, 30,000+ trainers worldwide and over 6,000 health clubs, including Basic-Fit (NL), Xercise4Less (UK), various YMCA’s (USA), and XSport (USA).
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
Click here for more vacancies at Virtuagym
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Ref nr: 98443
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.