We are Virtuagym: a leading SaaS company providing an innovative all-in-one solution for health professionals ranging from large gyms to personal trainers. This includes exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
We are with two offices in Amsterdam and Medellin 200+ employees, nearly 15 million end-users, 30,000 trainers, and more than 7,000 health clubs worldwide. Virtuagym is a scale-up that grows 100% every year.
Constantly growing, we are looking for a new face to complement our Growth team by representing Virtuagym as a Partnership Manager. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
How life at Virtuagym will be:
In this role, you will be a key player responsible for the growth and development of Virtuagym as well as establishing a strong connection with our customers. You will add to the process of engaging and motivating our clients to use our software and expanding our customer base every day.
Care, celebrating shared success, and integrity are the most important values at Virtuagym and you will definitely have a chance to contribute to them. Every one of your days with us will be an opportunity to cultivate and evolve your personal and professional skills, as well as to raise awareness and make a major impact on a global scale. Here, at Virtuagym, we are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help, and support each other, so by joining us you become a part of an amiable and energetic team.
Some of your key tasks will be:
You will be responsible for partnerships and sponsorships within Virtuagym. You will be the person that closes new partnerships but also manages the partnerships. That means you have a lot of responsibility and diversity in your job. Partnerships for Virtuagym could be partnerships with hardware providers, software providers, training institutes, influencers, associations, and more.
Besides that, you will assist the different departments in being in touch with the right partners to grow the company. You will also be responsible for our referral program. Representing Virtuagym during events will also be part of your job and together with the event team, you will be finding the right partners and sponsors for our events. You will be essential for Virtuagym to become the Android of fitness, as you will be in touch with all our partners in our marketplace.
What you will bring to the team:
- 1-2 years of experience in business development, sales, customer success or marketing
- You have a passion for fitness and a healthy lifestyle
- Prior experience within the fitness industry
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch is a plus
- You know how to easily establish contact and convince
- You feel comfortable working with a lot of freedom and autonomy and ready to take responsibility
- Practical, enthusiastic, persistent and result-driven
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- You have the ability to make big bold bets using limited information. Every day we do things that have never been done before, and you will need to be comfortable with informed risk-taking
Here’s why you should come work with us:
Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues and having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, these are the main Virtuagym perks:
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities, working in an informal and fun environment
- We provide a full-time contract, 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract), 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan
- An opportunity for the dynamic career growth with a lot of support from the management team
- Stay healthy with our Health Program: we provide a monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, offer free weekly CrossFit & yoga classes, fresh fruit daily, and a Friends & Family gym discount
- We love to learn: join our knowledge exchange sessions (pizza included!), Dutch-speaking courses for the non-Dutchies, and more
Are you ready to join us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below! For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy.
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Ref nr: 98226
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.