Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge at an international SaaS scale-up? We are now looking for a PR Manager to join our Amsterdam-based marketing team in our efforts to make the world a healthier and happier place. This role will give you the opportunity to build and execute our PR and award strategy worldwide! Meaning that you will put our brand name out there, also getting us elected for different marketing and tech awards. Are you up for the challenge?
As a PR Manager, you will be part of our Brand and Content Team. In this team, you will work closely with localization marketers for our most important markets, video marketers, designers and email marketing specialists. But your reach is much bigger of course, since you will be the go to person for all PR outreach, so we are looking for someone who brings us contacts in the tech start-up industry and potentially some fitness industry contacts.
Our Brand and Content Team is no traditional content team, we aim to produce and experiment with content a lot. Creative souls are highly appreciated in our team.
What You'll Do
- Build and execute our PR and awards strategy
- Manage all of our media relations worldwide, and coordinate with the localization marketers
- Maintain strong relationships with journalists and editors at our target magazines
- Be in charge of our editorial calendar
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to craft compelling stories that help establish Virtuagym as a thought leader among its target audiences
- Managing and sharing content with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook
- Analysing media coverage
- Create original (thought leadership) content including interviews, articles, press releases, ebooks and some blog posts.
In this role being proactive, having a deep understanding of the media landscape, and owning your own projects is crucial.
- 2+ years of experience in public relations, content marketing or managing content strategies – ideally in a b2b space
- Driven and resourceful
- Thrives in fast-paced, high pressure environments
- Has (strong) media relationships with both tech, fitness and business press that deliver proven results
- Ability to write and edit tight, impactful copy for magazines, blogs and other marketing material
- A team player – demonstrated success collaborating across departments and mobilizing content contributors and cross-functional teams around long-term projects and efforts
- You consider yourself a data-driven content marketer
- An excellent (native) English speaker, another language is a huge plus – especially German, Dutch, Spanish or French
Even better if you:
- Loooove sports, fitness, tech or anything health-related
- Have media relations in Fitness or Tech? That's a big plus!
- On top of excellent English skills, we'll be very happy if you bring a second or a third language to the table
Here’s why you should come work with us:
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities across our offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, working in an easy-going and fun environment
- As a scale-up, we offer great freedom and autonomy to take ownership of projects and to develop your skills and experience with us
- We provide 25 paid holidays per year, holiday allowance and a pension plan
- Our beautiful office in Amsterdam is located along the Knowledge Mile and has stunning views of the city. We’re also just a few minutes walk away from Amstel station, a key transport hub
- Stay healthy with our Health Program: we provide monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, offer free weekly crossfit and a Friends & Family gym discount
- We love to learn: join our knowledge exchange sessions (pizza included!) and Lunch & Learns with interesting speakers
Virtuagym is a leading tech company providing innovative fitness software for gyms, personal trainers, and corporate health services. Virtuagym has grown into an all-in-one solution for client coaching, membership management, billing, scheduling, access control and more. It’s integrated mobile fitness apps offer solutions for exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
With 200+ employees across two offices in Europe and Latin America, Virtuagym supports more than 15 million end-users, 30,000+ trainers worldwide and over 5,000 health clubs, including Basic-Fit (NL), Xercise4Less (UK), various YMCA’s (USA), and XSport (USA).
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
Ready To Join Us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below! We will get back to your application within 5 working days.
For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy.
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Ref nr: 98371
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.