Cycling Sports Group Europe B.V
Join Our Team!
Big companies don’t make great bikes. Great people do.
Here at Dorel Sports, we help people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products.
We make bikes for everybody – as cycling develops and grows worldwide, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you’re looking to enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people, then we may have something for you here.
If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already on the same page. Let’s see what we can create together.
Cycling Sports Group stands for premium built bikes with high-end technology. This makes our end-users sure that they will achieve the best results in their ride. We are a company filled with passionate people, each with a unique set of experiences and perspectives and one unified mission – to make cycling a part of everyone's lives. As true innovators and creators, we are continually crafting and enhancing our product towards this common goal. As a Purchaser you will be a key contributor to our success. Help us create the perfect ride!
The role of Purchaser is part of the purchasing department. This is a hands-on position responsible to secure and balance our supply and demand that enables Cycling Sports Group Europe to meet sales and service objectives. Collaboration with members of Assembly, Planning, Purchasing, Logistics, Warehousing, Product Management is key to achieve these sales and service objectives.
- Secure and balance supply vs demand by:
- validating the order proposals and timely processing of PO’s
- maintaining open orders and work on the exception messages
- Pro-actively work together with our Planning team in case of deviation in supply vs demand
- Create and send out monthly forecasts to our vendors
- Control inventory levels
- Take timely and effectively action in case of excess and obsolescence materials
- Reduce lead times/prices/ payment terms where possible
- Prepare in transits for our inbound freight coordinator
- Check invoices for Finance to process
- Assure correct cost prices are in the system and communicate in case of big deviations
- Assure correct material master settings are in the system (Vendor references, Lead-times, CoO, Box qty, lotsize, payment terms etc)
- Measure and analyze our vendor performance (OTD Purchase Orders)
- Assure relevant supplier information is brought into the organization
- Perform standard and ad hoc analyses for purchasing
- Drive supply chain excellence by managing new product intro dates
- Analyze current processes linked to Purchasing and seek for improvements together with all stakeholders
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by CSG and job function
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a purchasing role
- Must be fluent in Dutch and English
- Supply Chain knowledge
- Proficiency with software systems (SAP preferred)
- Analytical, accurate, detail-oriented, numerate, persistent, pragmatic and results-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Prior experience working for a global brand and multi-national business
- Prior experience in working with luxury goods
- Industry knowledge
- A passion for mountain and road bikes, actions sports, and/or outdoor lifestyle
What we offer?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer you a challenging role at an international company with strong brands, where you can work with very supportive colleagues. If you have an aspiration to work with some great cycling brands and an extremely dedicated and passionate team, please get in touch! We are currently investing in expanding and improving high-end production capacity and quality. Maybe a superfun challenge for you to grow with us?
For any related questions to this position don’t hesitate to contact Gertia Haerkens (+31 6 132 51 751 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Functie groep: Fietsenbranche
Specialiteit: Supply Chain
Ref nr: 99663
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.