Cycling Sports Group Europe B.V
Big companies don’t make great bikes. Great people do.
Here at Dorel Sports, we help people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products.
We make bikes for everybody – as cycling develops and grows worldwide, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you’re looking to enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people, then we may have something for you here.
If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already on the same page. Let’s see what we can create together.
Cycling Sports Group stands for premium built bikes with high-end technology. This makes our end-users sure that they will achieve the best results in their ride . We are a company filled with passionate people, each with a unique set of experiences and perspectives and one unified mission – to make cycling a part of everyone's lives. As true innovators and creators, we are continually crafting and enhancing our product towards this common goal. As a Supply Planner you will be critical towards achieving our success. Help us create the perfect ride!
The Supply Planner is part of the planning department at our new high-end production location in Almelo. This is a hands-on position responsible to build and improve the short-term planning that enables CSG Europe to meet sales and service objectives. You will collaborate with members of Assembly, Planning, Purchasing, Logistics, Warehousing is key to achieve these sales and service objectives. You will also execute and improve the process from component PO in-transit to releasing the production order to our assembly facility.
- Creating the short-term production plan (1 to 6 weeks out).
- Releasing production orders to enable bike production.
- Executing and monitoring the short to long-term plan for in-house produced service kits & framesets.
- Responsible for subcontractor Planning (pre-assembly).
- Operational point of contact for subcontractors (bill of materials, product set up (i.e. spoke lengths).
- Perform standard and ad hoc analyses for planning.
- Facilitate weekly Tactical Operations Meeting to align on Assembly utilization.
- Provide support in on time creation and uploading of Bill of Materials and set priorities when needed to mitigate production delays.
- Support in projects which are related to the role of Supply Planner (e.g. new production facility).
- Analyze current processes linked to Planning and seek for improvements together with all stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain or other relevant fields.
- Supply Chain knowledge – APICS / Lean / Six Sigma qualification preferred.
- Proficiency with software systems (SAP preferred).
- Analytical, accurate, detail-oriented, numerate, persistent, pragmatic and results-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Prior experience working for a global brand and multi-national business.
- Prior experience in working with luxury goods.
- A passion for mountain and road bikes, actions sports, and/or outdoor lifestyle.
What we offer?
We are currently investing in a new high-end production plant in Almelo: "the factory of the future", with high-quality production capacity! Maybe a fantastic challenge for you to grow with us?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer you a challenging role at an international company with strong brands, where you can work with very supportive colleagues. If you have an aspiration to work with some great cycling brands and an extremely dedicated and passionate team, please get in touch!
Functie groep: Fietsenbranche
Specialiteit: Supply Chain
Ref nr: 99761
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.