We are Virtuagym: a leading SaaS company providing an innovative all-in-one solution for health professionals ranging from large gyms to personal trainers. This includes exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
We have two offices: in Amsterdam and Medellin – but currently work remotely, have 200+ employees, nearly 15 million end-users, 30,000 trainers and more than 6,000 health clubs worldwide. Virtuagym is a scale-up which grows 100% every year.
We are looking for a new face to help us further grow by hiring the best talent. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
How life at Virtuagym will be:
Care, adventure, celebrating shared success, innovation, being lean and integrity are Virtuagym's core values. Every day with us will be an opportunity to cultivate and evolve your personal and professional skills, as well as to make a significant impact on a global scale. Here, at Virtuagym, we are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help and support each other. By joining us, you become a part of a joyful and energetic team.
In this role as Talent Acquisition Specialist, for our commercial roles, you will be a key player supporting the growth and development of Virtuagym by recruiting the best talent for our team.
This is you:
- Reaching out to candidates is your road to success; you think the "post and pray method" is outdated
- The words creative, hands-on, guts and pragmatic perfectly describe you: this is how you come into contact with the best talents
- You are always on the hunt: you love to find new talents for the future, to excite them and to keep in touch for future reference
- Waiting for the perfect plan is not your thing; you like to try things out and believe that the ideal solution will follow.
- Supervising the recruitment process is giving you a lot of energy, f.a. ensuring timely and qualitative communication with the candidates and hiring team.
- Your creative mind knows like no other how to contribute to the development of the employer brand
What you will bring to the team:
- Experience: 5+ years end-to-end recruitment experience, preferably in a fast-growing, international environment
- Specialism: full-cycle recruitment of commercial roles
- Communication skills: You are an effective communicator in English, you're very skilled when it comes to building internal and external partnerships
- Ownership: You take the lead of the entire hiring process
- Flexibility: You adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Competencies: You recognize yourself in the competencies resourceful, planning and organisation, empathy, proactive and leadership
- Analytical skills: You are familiar with making analyses that can improve the quality of our recruitment process
Here’s why you should come work with us:
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities
- We provide a full-time contract, 25 paid holidays per year, 8% holiday allowance, a pension plan and the option to work remotely
- Keep the mind and body healthy with our Wellbeing Program: we provide a monthly contribution towards your gym subscription (across the whole country), offer free weekly CrossFit (in Amsterdam) & (online) yoga classes, and inspiring 'lunch&learn" webinars
- We love to socialize with our weekly (digital) Friday drinks, pub- and music quiz, digital coffee room and many more.
Are you ready to join us?
You have guts, are a little impatient and like to talk to people, and recruitment is your passion: contact us NOW by clicking on the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below!
We will get back to your application within 5 working days.
In case of any questions, don't hesitate to reach out via firstname.lastname@example.org
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Ref nr: 98171
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.