Constantly growing, we are looking for a new face to complement our Marketing team for 5-6 months, starting from 1st of January, working at least 32 hours per week. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
As Virtuagym's Video Marketing Intern you will have a direct impact on the creation of social media and video content for our company. With your colleagues, you will get to work on exciting projects during which you’ll be invited to pitch your fresh ideas and solutions.
What you’ll do:
As a Video Marketing Intern, you’ll create video content and help manage our Social media channels. You’ll work together with the team to provide the best social experience and service on all channels: you’ll create nice posts, stories and concepts contributing to the engagement and the conversation with our community. You’ll also support the Marketing Team in developing multiple multimedia projects.
Your key tasks will include:
- Creating and developing multimedia content for our target audiences, including:
- Customer stories
- Internal company announcement videos
- External promotional social media videos
- Product marketing videos
- Managing all projects from idea to YouTube:
- Scripting and story-boarding – tell stories!
- Deadline and stakeholder management
- Shoot and edit videos
- Edit videos based on existing footage
- Help manage Virtuagym’s social media channels:
- Contribute creating posts, stories and videos across different channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, podcasts, etc.)
- Work with key stakeholders in developing relevant messages for each channel in different languages
- Support tracking and reporting social media activity, both organic and paid
What you will bring to the team:
- You’re a 3rd or 4th year student (HBO / WO) in EU of a relevant business program
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are familiar with all social media platforms and you use them on your own on a daily basis
- You have the ability to position yourself in the mind of our different personas
- You have experience with video editing software
- You are creative, motivated, a team player and passionate about social media
Here’s why you should come work with us:
Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues, having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, and working in an office with a stunning view near the Amsterdam Amstel station, these are the main Virtuagym perks:
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities across our offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, working in an informal and fun environment
- An opportunity to work on your university project, the time you need for this task can be discussed with your supervisor
- An opportunity to grow and get practical knowledge by working closely with your supervisor and our team
- We are remote-friendly, so you'll have the option to work both from home and in the office (when possible)
- Stay healthy with our Health Program: we provide monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, offer free weekly crossfit & yoga classes, fresh fruit daily, and a Friends & Family gym discount
- We love to learn: join our knowledge exchange sessions (pizza included!), Dutch-speaking courses for the non-Dutchies, and more
Virtuagym is a leading tech company providing innovative fitness software for gyms, personal trainers, and corporate health services. Virtuagym has grown into an all-in-one solution for client coaching, membership management, billing, scheduling, access control and more. It’s integrated mobile fitness apps offer solutions for exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
With 200+ employees across two offices in Europe and Latin America, Virtuagym supports more than 15 million end-users, 30,000+ trainers worldwide and over 6,000 health clubs, including Basic-Fit (NL), Xercise4Less (UK), various YMCA’s (USA), and XSport (USA).
With over 100% growth every year, we keep reinventing ourselves in the fast-paced fitness technology domain. While we are beyond the startup phase, we still cherish our start-up culture and non-corporate approach. At Virtuagym you get the opportunity to grow and we empower you to explore, learn and do great things as we conquer the world with our great solutions!
Are you ready to join us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below! We will get back to your application within 5 working days.
For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with the recruitment team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply true the button.
Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy.
Functie groep: Fitnessbranche
Ref nr: 98592
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.