Cycling Sports Group Europe B.V
Join Our Team!
Big companies don’t make great bikes. Great people do.
Here at Dorel Sports, we help people make the most of their bike ride by creating some of the most original, easy to enjoy, and best performing bicycle products.
We make bikes for everybody – as cycling develops and grows worldwide, we’re looking for more great people to join us. If you’re looking to enjoy working in a culture of innovation with a team of like-minded people, then we may have something for you here.
If you love riding bikes as much as we do, then we’re already on the same page. Let’s see what we can create together.
Visual Merchandiser Europe
The Retail Services Department is part of the European Marketing department and responsible for store design and visual merchandising support/execution within the company and our independent European dealer base. The Visual Merchandiser is responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining the visual presentation strategy, ensuring the excellent presentation of key investments, brand driving pieces and key initiatives is completed in a compelling and impactful way. These include window displays, point-of-sale displays and special promotions, showrooms, sales meetings and general merchandising of bikes and accessories at our dealers/shops.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining the visual presentation strategy;
- Ensure visual merchandising is consistent and brand standards are upheld through strong guidelines, manuals, servicing plan outlines and VM training programs;
- Support [branded] shops and [flagship] shops with action plans for store openings, store set execution and promotion material;
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information for all provisions of graphics, rollouts and seasonal initiatives;
- Collaborate with European Marketing team and European sales teams to provide on brand, accurate and market-appropriate ideas, support and materials;
- Create a retail environment through merchandising planning that is innovative, unique and guarantees an exceptional customer experience;
- Collaborate with store design and graphic design teams to evolve fixture line, graphics formatting and relay market needs;
- Work with European Marketing team to develop point-of-sales materials for stores;
- Create and implement a strategic plan to align with the European Marketing initiative calendar;
- Develop and implement merchandising plans for Cannondale sales events and showrooms.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and Visual Merchandising experience;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in “in-store” solutions (preferred in outdoor and sports industry);
- Proficient in the following: Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator); Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel);
- Be fluent both written and spoken in English;
- Previous retail experience;
- Deadline-driven, detail oriented and the ability to work well under pressure;
- Be pragmatic and hands-on;
- Demonstrate passion and ambition;
- Ability to manage and oversee multiple projects;
- High energy level and commitment to success;
- Effective communication skills across all aspects of the business and the ability to build strong relationships across multiple teams;
- Strong customer centric focus;
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across cultures and functions;
- Ability to travel across Europe.
- Must be able to travel internationally for business;
- Prior experience working for a global brand and multi-national business;
- A passion for mountain bikes, road bikes and Ebikes, actions sports, and/or outdoor lifestyle.
What do we offer?
Along with a competitive salary and benefits package, we offer you a challenging role at an international company with strong brands, where you can work with very supportive colleagues. In Woudenberg, we have a healthy work environment with an inhouse gym you can use between 7.00 a.m. – 7.00 p.m. and a bicycle experience centre with an outdoor cycling range.
Functie groep: Fietsenbranche
Ref nr: 98570
Naam: Sander Fonville
Hoe kunnen wij je bereiken?Handmatig invullen
Ik heb al een account.
- Solliciteer eenvoudig vanuit je profiel op actuele vacatures.
- Jouw basisgegevens worden automatisch ingevuld bij een sollicitatie, waardoor je snel en eenvoudig kunt reageren.
Bedankt voor uw sollicitatie. Uw sollicitatie is bijna afgerond. Klik op de link in de e-mail om uw sollicitatie te bevestigen.
Let op: Deze e-mail kan in uw spam folder terecht komen.
We hebben uw gegevens opgenomen in onze database. U ontvangt voor het inzien en eventueel wijzigen van uw gegevens een e-mail met verdere instructies.
Bedankt voor uw inschrijving. We zullen u contacteren zodra we mogelijkheden voor u zien.
Hou alstublieft onze website in de gaten om direct de nieuwste vacatures te zien.