Mizuno is an International sports brand founded in 1906 in Osaka (Japan). Throughout the years we have grown into a global player of high-tech products in the field of various functional sports, such as Running, Tennis, Volleyball, Handball, Football, Golf and many more. Amongst others we are the proud sponsor of the TCS Amsterdam Marathon, the Czech handball team and the Dutch and Italian Volleyball team.
Through years of experience and our devotion to support our customers in achieving their best, we strive to deliver the best quality. Our high-quality standards are in line with our Philosophy: ‘To contribute to society by developing sports products and promoting sports in general’.
In EMEA, Mizuno has several local country offices and a new office in Rotterdam. For the EMEA Marketing Team we are looking for a full-time:
Marketing Intern – EMEA
Based on the Global and EMEA strategy, you develop and execute a variety of content for the brand’s digital channels. You create ideas for activation on both our website and Social Media channels and then realize these according to our Marketing Strategy. You will work closely with specialists from the EMEA Marketing and E-commerce teams as well as all local marketing teams in the EMEA region.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Creation and execution of stories for multiple sport categories across EMEA.
- Execution of the Social Media plan by copywriting, scheduling posts and having a close relationship with final consumers.
- Manage our Social Media customer care activities across our channels.
- Work closely with the Marketing team in order to implement the Digital Strategy.
- Market support at key events, store events and sponsorship activation.
- Work closely with and report to the Digital Marketing Coordinator.
- You are a Master or Bachelor student, studying for a degree in Marketing, Communications or similar.
- Have strong copywriting abilities.
- Are knowledgeable about Social Media Management (back and front end).
- You have an interest in operating in an international business environment.
- You love Sports! Experience or knowledge of the sports retail industry is a plus.
- Are entrepreneurial and results-oriented.
- You are fluent in English (both spoken and written).
- A dynamic Internship within a successful and established global performance sports brand.
- Being part of a fast growing and ambitious organization, which is known for the informal atmosphere and devoted colleagues.
- Being part of a group of people who are working towards the same goal: grow the brand as big as possible, without losing the high-quality standards and philosophy out of sight!